Kelly Covert and Maggie Quinn are the founders of Strong Body Whole Heart, a company dedicated to helping women transform from the inside out – Life, Body and Mind. You will love this honest conversation from these 2 busy moms!
Part 1: Interview
- Best practices for how to start (and run) a business with a friend
- The importance of transparency and forgiveness
- How to tap into the power of mentorship
- Strategies for handling conflicts when they arise
Part 2: Forgiveness
- Is a choice
- Requires action (and it’s HARD!)
- Must be practiced
- Will reach it’s conclusion
Forgiveness: Finding Peace Through Letting Go, by Adam Hamilton
Encouraging Word of the Week: Matthew 6:9-13 – The Lord’s Prayer “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”
Question: Have you ever thought of starting a business with a friend? Did you do it? Why or Why not? What about the transparency section of this show? Is that something you struggle with or is it more natural for you? Finally, how have you experienced forgiveness in your life? I’d love to read your thoughts and answers below!